If you haven’t realized by now, I wouldn’t be able to eat the way I do if it wasn’t thanks to leftovers. This recipe is using the leftovers from my Weeknight Stir Fry recipe. It uses everything from the meat to the veggies and rice. All you need additionally is a bag of coleslaw mix and some eggs.
2 C cooked leftover rice
Leftover stir fry meat and vegetables, chopped
1 t avocado or olive oil
1 t sesame oil
1 T coconut aminos
1/4 C egg whites
1/3 bag of coleslaw mix
Green onions, sliced
Total time: 15 minutes
Hands on time- under 10 minutes
- Spray a large frying pan or electric skillet with cooking spray and preheat to medium high heat.
- Cook eggs and egg whites, stirring to make scrambled eggs; remove and set to side.
- Heat up avocado or olive oil and sesame oil, reusing the previous pan. Add leftover stir fry meat, vegetables, coleslaw mix and rice. Cook for approximately 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until everything is heated through.
- Add coconut aminos (to taste) and scrambled eggs. Mix thoroughly and cook for 1 more minute.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.